10th Annual Gay & Lesbian Retreat, October 20th-21st!

  • june03bride
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      Hello ladies!
      I have some GREAT information about a retreat going on next weekend,
      October 20-21st! It's the 10th Annual Gay & Lesbian Retreat at
      University Baptist Church. This is a welcoming and affirming church.
      Scheduled speakers are Julie Alexander, Attorney at Law, Kyla Bollens-
      Lund with the Human Rights Commission, Corrine Recznek with the
      University of Texas, and many others! I will be attending and leading
      a seminar about planning your same-sex ceremony. Cost is just reduced
      to $20.00 per person (LUNCH INCLUDED)!
      If you've ever wondered about being GLBT AND a person of faith, this
      is a great place to be! For more information or to sign up, please
      see www.ubcaustin.org or email me at lawisme@.... Make sure
      you indicate that you received this email notification for the
      discount!
      I'll see you there!!
      Lily Watson
      Sterling Affairs Judges' Hill and