I'd practically given up on my WS3600 Sender unit. It wasn't sending at all. So I pulled it down, and put it in the corner of the workroom, and there it satshanghaitimes
Hi! I've a WS2307, and this also work ONLY when batteries are in. Without batteries it doesn't work. I'm using also a cable between the two units (about 10m
Interesting idea. I dont think I did try that. It may just work? Thanks ... From my iPhone.
- Nov 24, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.