Thank Jeff, I had a look at the doc. The cable is simply straight through end to end. Normal. So the cable I have here will work - if the sending unit is
Thanks Jeff. I'll have a look. I'm not confident though. What I do need is a new station. But a replacement part may have to do for now though. This one is 4shanghaitimes
From my general experience with other LaCrosse WS model serial ports, you are right to be concerned that LaCrosse may (?) employ a proprietary cablerjbogumil
- Nov 24, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.