Sharing data from the La Crosse WS2300 on two Computers by serial communication. Years ago I remembered a topic somewhere on the Internet requesting a “Howgans_anders
Joe, thanks for the tater'chip idea (but, shessss I'd have to eat the chips). I have a small greenhouse with WeatherDirect TX60 - it works. My problem is itliderbug
Hi, For the past couple of years, I have had a couple of identical “wireless remote” Humidity and Temperature devices at my telescope observing spot, whichastrojaz
- Nov 24, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.