Re: Ongoing data errors with WS2310 with open2300 since day one

  • wuhu_software
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      Bill,

      I believe it is a matter of firmware. The model numbers are the
      sensors were the same but the model number on the back of the station
      was different. In the newer version, my packaging stated that the
      humidity range is 1-99%.

      I have not run in to the transmission range limitation as I am in
      wired mode. According to a vendor on ebay, the newer version has an
      increased transmission range as well.

      here is a post that I had made on another forum:

      ---

      I found a weather station dealer on e-bay who stated the "New"
      version of the WS-2310 has a greater transmission distance and full
      range support on the humidity sensor (1%-99).

      Here is the response.

      Buyer beware.