  • hmcpeak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      This afternoon was channel surfing and there was a show that was
      determining if you got wetter by walking or running in the rain. I
      stopped there and started reading the paper when, hey that looks
      like my rain gauge! It turns out they were using La Crosse Rain
      Gauges to measure the simulated rain fall.

      No rain here since installation to see if mine is working.

      Oh, you get wetter by running according to their test.