cacti and ws2300

  • el Schwenne
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have put other screenshots online.

      http://www.knopfdruck.net/projekte/linuxwetter/

      One shows the last day and the other the last two months.

      Sven
    • Andy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2005
        --- In Lacrosse_weather_stations@yahoogroups.com, "el Schwenne" wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have put other screenshots online.
        >
        > http://www.knopfdruck.net/projekte/linuxwetter/
        >
        > One shows the last day and the other the last two months.
        >
        > Sven

        Hiya Sven,

        Have you released any of your cacti scripts to do this yet?? I'm
        playing around with cacti at the moment and would welcome some assistance!

        Regards,

        Andy
        <andy @ thebmwz3 .co .uk>
      • el Schwenne
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2005
          Hi there,

          > Have you released any of your cacti scripts to do this yet?? I'm
          > playing around with cacti at the moment and would welcome some
          assistance!

          I wrote only one short PHP-Skript as a middleware between open2300 and
          Cacti, I could post it here. It's short and simple.

          Most of the work is to be done within Cacti - I still learn Cacti -
          the basics are working fine - but I want more :-)

          Sven
        • el Schwenne
          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2005
            Hi all,

            > Hiya Sven,
            > Have you released any of your cacti scripts to do this yet?? I'm
            > playing around with cacti at the moment and would welcome some
            assistance!

            Here comes my PHP-script for cacti 0.8.6d.

            It gives out a list of variables like

            To:16.8 Ti:21.8 WC:16.8 DP:8.2 RHi:45 RHo:57 R1h:0.00 R24h:0.00
            Rtot:149.70 RP:1011.500 WS:0.0 DIR0:0.0

            which can instantly be used with cacti!

            ---snip---

            <?php
            exec("/usr/local/bin/fetch2300",$fetcharray);
            foreach ($fetcharray as $value)
            {
            list($parameter,$parvalue)=explode(" ", $value);
            $ws["$parameter"]=rtrim($parvalue, " \n");
            }

            // ---------------------------
            // TEMPERATURES
            // ---------------------------
            // Temperature Outdoor [ Celsius ] / Außentemperatur
            print "To:".$ws["To"];
            // Temperature Indoor [ Celsius ] / Raumtemperatur
            print " Ti:".$ws["Ti"];
            // Wind Chill [ Celsius ] / Windkühle
            print " WC:".$ws["WC"];
            // Dew Point [ Celsius ] / Taupunkt
            print " DP:".$ws["DP"];
            // ---------------------------
            // HUMIDITY
            // ---------------------------
            // Relative Humidity Indoor [ % ] / Raumluftfeuchtigkeit
            print " RHi:".$ws["RHi"];
            // Relative Humidity Outdoor [ % ] / Außenluftfeuchtigkeit
            print " RHo:".$ws["RHo"];
            // ---------------------------
            // RAIN
            // ---------------------------
            // Rain last 1 hour [ mm ] / Regenmenge eine Stunde
            print " R1h:".$ws["R1h"];
            // Rain last 24 hour [ mm ] / Regenmenge 24 Stunden
            print " R24h:".$ws["R24h"];
            // Rain total [ mm ] / Gesamt-Regenmenge
            print " Rtot:".$ws["Rtot"];
            // ---------------------------
            // PRESSURE
            // ---------------------------
            // Atmospheric Pressure [hPa] / Relativer Luftdruck
            print " RP:".$ws["RP"];
            // WIND
            // Wind Speed [m/s] / Windgeschwindigkeit
            print " WS:".$ws["WS"];
            // Wind Direction [degree] / Windrichtung
            print " DIR0:".$ws["DIR0"];

            ?>