Open2300 and Rotating Log Files

  • freddo_999
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      I have been using the Open2300 programs with my WS2310 for 9 months
      and find them really great. Thanks Kenneth for the time you put into
      them. I use Log2300 to write to a text file at a regular interval. I
      would like to be able to automatically start a new log file at the
      start of each month. Is it possible to use CRONOLOG to do this from
      within a PHP file or is there some other way to achive this. I am
      using windows XP.

      Thanks Freddo