File - cwop

  • Lacrosse_weather_stations@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 1, 2005
      If your weather station software supports it please consider joining the Citizen Weather Observer Program (http://www.wxqa.com/).
    • c_rasmus
      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 5, 2008
        Hi Everyone. So far I've had no joy in getting open2300 working on my
        NSLU2. Anyone out there willing to help me? (Or anyone that is
        qualfied that you may know?) I'm primarily interested in getting the
        web page function working, but the "posting" function to Weather
        Underground would be a bonus. If you can help me, my e-mail is: chuck
        at 4rasmus dot com.

        Thanks....