Spare Parts

  • junie10020
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hi all I have a now aging Lacrosse WS8610 which uses the TX3TH sensor. Best price I can find in the UK for the sensor is around £20? Crazy. Almost as much as I paid for the whole weather station :)

      My question is if anyone perhaps has one of these lying around that they no longer use?
    • g8dhe
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
        Try this Dutch firm, very easy to deal with and replaced a rain sensor for my system very rapidly, your sensor is listed here;
        http://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fweerstationkopen.nl%2F
      • adelaar02
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2016
          One of my TX3-TH sensors has died. They are no longer available. Is there anyone in the NL who has a spare one?