Re: 8610 and open8610win on Windows 7 x64

  • sgnuf
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
      I'm regulary using my custom WS8610 software since one year, and it
      works very well.
      It runs on win7 x64, on a pc with real serial port.
      Features include: dump memory, show arbitrary portions of memory, write
      memory, a windows service which downloads records and save them in
      sqlite format every x hours, plot of temperature and humidity data,
      detection of daylight saving time, and more...
      See screenshot in files section: WS8610Software.png
      <http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AM-UUFL0WUMwk81WMsbjOvU1a_cfKAaZ9wcipoOw-p\
      oTPsqzgN-W4ZXNswAEeJEgCrkRIgbQkvbrdxXdnEYGJfWOuTw/WS8610/WS8610Software.\
      png>
      If ayone interested I can give source code in C#.

      --- In Lacrosse_weather_stations@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Bogumil
      <rjbogumil@...> wrote:

      > Fyi, on this general topic of running WS8610 software under 64bit
      Windows--
      > to my surprise I've found that on a PC equipped with a legacy RS232
      > hardware Uart, I've been able to read/"export" the WS8610's 2000+
      record
      > internal data cache using the old/original LaCrosse "Data Recorder"
      > running under MS Windows HomeServer 2011 (a 64bit, abbreviated "home"
      OS