Temperature/Humidity Sensor (Indoor)

  • ajtestani
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2012
      Does anyone have a part number for the internal Temp/Humidity sensor in the 23xx stations? It is mounted on a small PCB with 4 holes soldered to a header into the main board. Is this part analog or digital?
    • Martin. Radio & Communications Svs
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
        Not sure where you are I had a problem with the one on at our radio station. and ordered a complete unit from here http://www.weathershop.co.uk they were very quick sending it through. That was last November and the cost inc VAT and post was about £41. Did look at repairing but getting bits I found a problem. I have the 2300 and with mods it has been really good.

        Regards
        Martin

        Radio & Communications Svs
        Web Site: www.racomserve.co.uk
        Poole / Bournemouth Office No. 01202 901409
        Weymouth / Dorchester Office 01305 898613

        E & OE
        -----------
        This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
        If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error.
        Please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately.
        Any unauthorized reading; reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this email
        or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
        Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus free.
        The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
        The sender has tried to ensure but does not guarantee that this email is
        free from viruses and other harmful items.
        You should scan this email and any attachments for harmful items including
        viruses if you want to be sure that they or it, do not contain any such items.
        The sender accepts no liability if this email or any attachment harms any systems or data.
        The sender prohibits saving, copying, printing, forwarding or any other use of this email whatsoever,unless the recipient is authorised so to do.
        The sender reserves the right to recall, delete and monitor all emails.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
          I'm in Florida and have been buying older and even discontinued stuff at GreatBigOutlet.com. This actually was a refurbished WS-2308 display unit that I was trying to outboard the internal RH&T sensor. I have done this in other units with no problems. This sensor seems to have one of the outputs bad so I am looking for a replacement rather than buying a whole other display unit.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2012
            Ah right, I understand now, so sorry can’t help on that one, hopefully someone can come up with the goods for you.
            Martin

            --- In mailto:Lacrosse_weather_stations%40yahoogroups.com, "Martin. Radio & Communications Svs" <martin@...> wrote:

            > Not sure where you are I had a problem with the one on at our radio station. and ordered a complete unit from here http://www.weathershop.co.uk they were very quick sending it through. That was last November and the cost inc VAT and post was about £41. Did look at repairing but getting bits I found a problem. I have the 2300 and with mods it has been really good.
            >

            > Regards
            > Martin
            >
            > Radio & Communications Svs
            > Web Site: www.racomserve.co.uk
            > Poole / Bournemouth Office No. 01202 901409
            > Weymouth / Dorchester Office 01305 898613
            >
            > E & OE
            > -----------
            > This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
            > If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error.
            > Please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately.
            > Any unauthorized reading; reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this email
            > or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
            > Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus free.
            > The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
            > The sender has tried to ensure but does not guarantee that this email is
            > free from viruses and other harmful items.
            > You should scan this email and any attachments for harmful items including
            > viruses if you want to be sure that they or it, do not contain any such items.
            > The sender accepts no liability if this email or any attachment harms any systems or data.
            > The sender prohibits saving, copying, printing, forwarding or any other use of this email whatsoever,unless the recipient is authorised so to do.
            > The sender reserves the right to recall, delete and monitor all emails.

          • Dimitris
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2012
              After 3 months but now i saw it,i hope you solved your problem.
              Something like this you want

              http://www.sensirion.com/en/products/humidity-temperature/humidity-sensor-sht10/

              Best regards from Greece
              Dimitris

              --- In Lacrosse_weather_stations@yahoogroups.com, "ajtestani" <atestani@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone have a part number for the internal Temp/Humidity sensor in the 23xx stations? It is mounted on a small PCB with 4 holes soldered to a header into the main board. Is this part analog or digital?

            • shanghaitimes
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 22, 2014
                Hi Al,
                finally realised I had your username wrong. Thanks for the PDF on the rs232/ttl diagram. Very useful.
                My questions is, is the almost standard rs232/ttl devices that are available on Amazon etc essentially the same?
                 This pinout seems to imply that it might be. Although there are many types. Sorry I can't help with the temp/humidity sensor.