2812 wind speed frequency of update?

  • don_wa5ngp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
      I looked thru the manual and other online specs but have not found out the frequency of update of the windspeed. Does anyone know what it is?

      tks
      don
    • johnecarter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
        Not sure on the 2812, but my 2310 updates every 8 seconds if the wind/temp/humidity module is hard-wired or in the range of 30 seconds to 2 minutes if using the wireless link.

        --- In Lacrosse_weather_stations@yahoogroups.com, "don_wa5ngp" <don_wa5ngp@...> wrote:

        > I looked thru the manual and other online specs but have not found out the frequency of update of the windspeed. Does anyone know what it is?
        >
        > tks
        > don

      • don_wa5ngp
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
          I currently have a 2317. I modified it so that it would act the same wired or wireless and then the updates went to every 3 seconds. Those more frequent reports are much better. Seems like I missed the gusts otherwise.

          At the moment the wind thing quit on the 2317. It may just be a connector up there but I'm not anxious to climb up on the chimney (again).