Accessing barometric pressure reading

  • mikejharper
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2012
      Hello guys,

      I've used an Arduino to read the outdoor sensor information which I can then access via the Arduino serial port.

      The indoor temperature and barometric readings come from the indoor console, is there a way I can access these readings via the PC COM port?

      (I'm writing a C# application and would like to include this data)

      Many thanks

      Mike
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2012
        It would help if you said what model weatherstation you have.

        Ken.

      • michaeljharper@talktalk.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2012
          Ah that would help a lot!