[LacrosseWS] Re: Second External Temp Sensor

  • ajtestani
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2011
      Rich,

      I would agree except there are 4 leads going to the small PCB the sensor is mounted on. There is one capacitor on the small board and a 10K resistor near it on the main board. There are 5 traces going to the device which is TAB mounted to the small PCB.

      Possibly the 10K is a reference resistor in a circuit where a reference voltage is switched between a voltage divider of the reference resistor and "load" resistor and then to the thermistor and load resistor voltage divider. When I get a chance I will put a scope on it to see if this is correct.

      Al