[LacrosseWS] Re: Battery Life on my 2315 running wireless

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2009
      Çi Kevin

      A another member nickname highpeakfarmer,he make a good design sollar panel with battery and one regulator,one capacitor,one diode for 3,3 volt Dc output for out remote temp/hum sensor.

      http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/11/22/64/62/n_a10.jpg

      Look at here the members photo about it

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris