Re: [LacrosseWS] Re: TX-23U serial protocol

  • Cristobal Garcia Garcia
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hello,
      Rich, thanks for your interest.
      Thanks to my friends Alfonso and Galia, the page has been translated:
      http://personal.auna.com/cristog/meteo/meteoen.htm
      We welcome any corrections to the text, since they are not native speakers.
      The bad news, for the new version, everything is for writing . As soon as I can, I will add new information.

      Greetings
      Cristobal Garcia http://personal.auna.com/cristog/home.htm