Is the WS-2316U supported by Open2300?

  • chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
      Does Open2300 officially support the La Crosse WS-2316U?  I have decided to get that one (Costco has it for a great price) but the Open2300 website mentions only this hardward: "WS2300, WS2305, WS2310 and WS2315."    I will be connecting the WS to a linux box for monitoring/logging data.

      I faintly remember seeing some posts about the 2316U in this group in the past, but would like confirmation that it works well with the Open2300.

      Thanks!

    • Warren Rothberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        I bought one of these. LaCrosse says to use the WS2310 specs and directions and they support it fully.