cant get data from serial port, on my ws 2310

  • legendarywoods
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
      I have had my Ws-2310 for about 3 years and it has been in a box for
      at least one year. I can not get it to sent any information to my
      desktop. I have had it working before, does any one know where or if
      there is a 9 pin serial port driver that I need to install?

      Thanks in advance,
      Quinn
    • Rich Brunnworth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
        Assuming... that you have WinXP, and have enabled all serial ports, then
        there is no driver that I know of that you need. I loaded Heavy Weather
        and had data from my console in just a few minutes.

        Rich

        --
        Rich
      • H. Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
          Quinn,

          There is no driver needed.

          Did you set up Heavyweather to communicate with the correct port?

          It is under the setup screen.