wu2300_RapidFire for version 1.11

  • Mike Hanby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Has anyone gotten the latest SVN copy of the source code to d rapid
      fire updates to weather underground?

      I noticed that quite a bit has changed in the source of wu2300.c from
      1.10 to 1.11.

      Does it now natively support rapid fire updates or do you still have
      to patch?

      Patching fails because the latest diff file is for version 1.10 and
      several of the lines it wants to edit do not exist anymore.

      Thanks, Mike