Re: [LacrosseWS] New member

  • Anne Loudeche
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 19, 2008
      Hello everybody
      Thanks for all your reponses, I will test the cable with the diagram off
      James

      http://www.commdevices.com/pdf/standard-rj45-db9-pinout.pdf

      I say you if it work

      Anne

    • Rich Brunnworth
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 26, 2008
        Well, it is spring and we all know that means BIRDS!!

        I've got several sparrows that think a Stevenson shield is an excellent
        place to build nests. So the hint is when you build a shield, put
        screen wire on the inside to prevent bird from nesting inside.

        Rich

        --
        Rich
      • joe lobocki
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 26, 2008
          ....or have some sort of pellet gun handy...but seriously, a screen
          sounds like a good idea, im implementing one already to keep the
          spiders and bugs out of my sensors