Remote Transmitter for WS-2308

  • Ken Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hello:
      I have a Lacrosse WX-2308 that I had used for a couple years when
      the cable ties holding the outside remote unit broke, allowing it to
      hang upside down and fill up with water. I cleaned it, dried it out, and
      put in new batteries but it appears to be ruined. I need to know
      which new unit will work with the 2308 Weather Station. It has temp
      and humidity sensors built into the transmitter unit, and separate
      rain gauge and wind speed units that plug into it, and operates on
      435 Mhz. I�ve seen the TX-9 remote at greatbigoutlet but there�s no
      indication which inside units it works with. I�m beginning to think I
      may have to buy one of the complete 2308 packages that I�ve seen
      for $119.00, but I hate to buy a new inside unit when mine is still
      working OK. I sent an email inquiry to Lacrosse tech supt asking
      this same specific question but they ignored the info I sent and
      returned a form letter. I�d appreciate any info.
      Thanks
      Ken Roberts
    • petros0022
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hello Ken

        The remote thermo-hygro out sensor is the same at modells ws
        2300,ws2305,ws2308 .

        it is not neccesary to buy all the weather station but only the
        remote sensor the code is ws 2300-25

        Best regards from Greece
        Dimitris
        http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967