OT, internet satelitte

  • Texan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      If this is out of order or against the rules, please remove it. But I
      got to thinking there maybe someone on here who wants one of the
      satelitte internet systems.

      What all is for sale,, Complete Hughes/Direcway 7000 internet
      satellite system. Includes Complete dish with mounting hardware and
      braces, Inside house modem with power supply. All cables and power
      supply. This system was working perfect when my contract ran out and I
      don't want it hanging on the house. You can even dig the mounting pole
      when you come get it. Comes with all the caballing, only thing needed
      is a ground rod and two cable end connectors. And of course some
      service company to give you service. It is free and clear with NO open
      account. I paid it off and closed account.

      You can hook it up at home, work, anywhere you have clear view of the
      southern sky. Or with the right mount, carry it in your camper for use
      in the US.

      Links to the pictures are here,, Warning!! Large pictures, but good detail
      http://www.abdaba.com/benntexas/Satelitte/back.jpg

      http://www.abdaba.com/benntexas/Satelitte/router.jpg

      http://www.abdaba.com/benntexas/Satelitte/totaldish.jpg
    • Patrick Chambers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        How much for the hardware, and what is the cost of the service?

        Patrick

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        4:51 PM
      • Texan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
          Would take $400 for it on site,, shipping is debatable. and monthy
          service depends on who you get to host it. Directway is just one of
          the companines that does that,, Google Satellite Internet service and
          get some ideas. My cost was apx $60 month, I THINK,, wife pays the
          bills, :-) That is unlimited on full time, no dial up required,
          complete two way satelitte. Pretty fast but what I got now is faster.
          that is why it is for sale.

          --- In Lacrosse_weather_stations@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Chambers"