Re: Strange anomily ti reports the same value each time

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 12:37 PM
      Re: Strange anomily ti reports the same value each time
      > Posted by: "DKee" debkee@... debkee58
      > Date: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:54 am (PDT)
      >
      > Here's what I got from LaCrosse when I inquired about the very same thing:

      Unbelievable, they know there is an issue but rather than supplying half
      decent shielded cable or a system design that isn't susceptible to stray
      charges they prefer owners to have to bodge up their own cable. I wonder
      if they'd use it to get out of any warranty claims?
    • DKee
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
        I had that same question, and here's their simple reply:

        No this will not void your warranty. If you need any further
        assistance, please contact us. Have a great day.

        But I still wonder. :-)