RE: [LacrosseWS] Wind Speed OFL Fault - WS 2310

  • Andrew and Catherine
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      I am a long time (suffering) 2310 user (3 years now) and have been through
      the mill with this product. After countless faults and errors I have just
      discovered a new one...my anenometer will display OFL on the display when it
      detects wind from the NW or NNW. When the anenometer changes wind direction,
      the OFL message disapears. I have changed all of my cables to Cat5E and have
      not had any false data for around 6 months. My system operates in full
      cabled mode all the time. I use a dedicated P4 2.8Ghz for my weather Pc and
      run Weather Display software.

      If anyone has any ideas as to what can be causing the latest failure, I 'd
      really appreciate the advice.

      Cheers guys,
      Andrew MacGowan
      Wellington