Sorry, a question about weatherstation WS-2300

  • divnovpsionrevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello,

      Pardon for disturbance, would you, please,
      answer my question about WS2300?

      I have a problem when reading from WS2300.

      Maybe somewhere there are informations about synchronisation?

      I use Delphi (pascal) to communicate with WS2300 through PC’s com
      port.
      I can give my sources to anybody.

      Example of my problem:
      I send $06 and recieve $02,
      then send $82 and there is no answer.

      But next time all is ok:
      I send in hex: 06 82 8E 9E 8E CA
      and recieve: 02 00 13 27 33 32 60 51 B1 (for example, because it’s a
      temperature)

      What is the reason?

      I use another program thread to recieve data.
      And my sources work perfect with another device through com port.

      Andrew
      osetroff@...