New hurricane OTIS shown on cool weather site www. globalboiling.com

  • geopilot@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      There is now a hurricane OTIS forming off southern Baja California and you
      can see images of it and hurricanes all over the world live at
      www.globalboiling.com .
      www.globalboiling.com links all the hot ocean water reading imagery from
      the government to the superhurricanes we have been experiencing.
      It's pretty cool. I got tired of trying to find all these cool images all
      over the web so now I can find them in one place.
      With it you can see far out in time when and where new hurricanes are
      forming long before the weather reports them. For example there are two
      obvious new storms forming in the Atlantic right now that the weather
      stations aren't even BEGINNING to talk about but you can see them on the
      satellites!
      Maybe some people here would be interested.