WS 2315 AL

  • ejzyskowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      Having a bit of a problem. I sent my entire weather package back to
      Lacrosse due to a wind sensor malfunction. They sent the package back
      with a new wind sensor. Now I have wind direction with intermitant
      wind speed reporting. Furthermore the rain gauge has just stopped
      reporting. Is there a diagnostic I can do on the exterior components
      without sending the whole package back ? Any help is apprectiated.

      Ed