Hi, Waht I can say from my own experience : - Check power cable deeply or better use another one ! - Check all power contacts - check if some key of the paddlesweillerus
Thanks I will try that and let you know how it works.darksky_jlb
Hi folks, I have an odd problem with my RA drive. It would run by itself during an observation, and the only way to stop it would be to turn it off. So Itkalfaoglu
LX200GPS users. Get the latest tips, tricks, tools, help, and advice
for using your SCT powerhouse.
2- You've found the LX200GPS discussion forum. Join today to get all of
the latest information on this computerized SCT from Meade
3-Want to know anything and everything about the Meade LX200GPS Schmidt
Cassegrain telescope? This is the place to do it.
4- 6000 members strong. How many members does your group have?
- Sep 13, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.