This is another thought on handsets. I had that problem recently and found that my battery was not outputting enough voltage. Fortunately, I had anotherdjbruggerus
The handset is connected to the scope with a standard telephone handset cord. The first step is to replace the cord, which can be bought at any Radio Shackdjbruggerus
Paolo, many thanks. You are always helpfull. Emilianozapzap_it
LX200GPS users. Get the latest tips, tricks, tools, help, and advice
for using your SCT powerhouse.
2- You've found the LX200GPS discussion forum. Join today to get all of
the latest information on this computerized SCT from Meade
3-Want to know anything and everything about the Meade LX200GPS Schmidt
Cassegrain telescope? This is the place to do it.
4- 6000 members strong. How many members does your group have?
- Sep 13, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.