Gday Jim ... Only if it saturates the image that is used to do the centroiding. Most guider apps give you a display of the FWHM curve for the guide star, andjohansea
Gday Jim ... Yep ... Assuming you have a reasonably good PEC model, yes. Anything that reduces the load on the guider will assist in the overall tracking. ...johansea
By the way, does guiding on the brightest stars become problematic? Jimastrojim1
LX200GPS users. Get the latest tips, tricks, tools, help, and advice
for using your SCT powerhouse.
2- You've found the LX200GPS discussion forum. Join today to get all of
the latest information on this computerized SCT from Meade
3-Want to know anything and everything about the Meade LX200GPS Schmidt
Cassegrain telescope? This is the place to do it.
4- 6000 members strong. How many members does your group have?
- Sep 13, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.