Meade Super 4000 plossl 1.25" eye piece

  • Theo Pittas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi
      Does anyone know where I can get hold of Meade Super 4000 plossl 1.25" eye piece eye cup rubbers. The original ones or close to.
      All mine have broken down and need replacing.

      Many thanks
      Theo

    • plalbrecht
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        --- In LX200GPS@yahoogroups.com, "Theo Pittas" <theo@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > Does anyone know where I can get hold of Meade Super 4000 plossl
        1.25" eye piece eye cup rubbers. The original ones or close to.
        > All mine have broken down and need replacing.

        University Optics has some, don't know if they fit.
        http://www.universityoptics.com/telescope-making-supplies.html#Rubber_Eyecups

        Edmund has some,
        http://www.edmundoptics.com/onlinecatalog/displayproduct.cfm?productID=2064

        Surplus Shed has some WW2 surplus? binocular eyeguards
        http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/b1023.html

        Scopetronix has some. Look very Meade-like.
        http://www.scopetronix.com/epacc.htm

        Pete
      • DAVID QUINN
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
          I think Kendrick Astro Instruments in Toronto Ont.
          has a great selection...they are on the web.

          http://mail.yahoo.com