Filter useage database?

  • jimyankel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      Is there a filter useage database out there that has all types and
      colors of filters with their best useage? This would help me learn
      what to use when and save me a lot of the trial and error. Not that
      the trial and error is bad, it's kinda of fun but I Just want to be
      sure what I think is correct, is correct. For example all the planets
      and moon would be listed with the best viewing filter as well as
      galaxies and nebulas. Even light pollution filters should be listed
      and their best useage.

      Jim in PA
    • John Peacock
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005