Re: AstroZap Dew Shield

  • donselle <donselle@netscape.net>
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 31, 2002
      --- In LX200GPS@yahoogroups.com, "astrozap <astrozap@y...>"
      <astrozap@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Jeff & Jim,
      >
      > Thank you for your comments regarding our line of dew shields.
      >
      > We have had a number of requests over the past year for caps that
      fit
      > onto the dew shield.
      >
      > You can expect to see Astrozap caps in the near future:)
      >
      > Thanks again,
      >
      > Joe Golias / Astrozap
      > www.astrozap.com

      Not that you need extra encouragement, but I agrree 100% with Jim. I
      too own an Astrozap fitted on my 8" which I procured from Astonomics
      when I purchased the scope. Great addition to my baby! The
      dewshield looks so natural on the scope that the Saran "Quick Cover"
      I put on it looks so wimpy and out of place.

      Please please hurry and get your cap to market - my 8" is embarassed
      to be seen in public wearing a pink shower cap!!!

      Don Selle
      8" LX200 GPS with UHTC
      Katy Texas

      "Fall down seven times - stand up eight"
      Japanese proverb
    • nebulasrus <jeff@transconbuilders.com>
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 28, 2003
        Kirk, I have a brand new 12 " Lx 200 GPS UHTC in my observatory with
        the best looking dew shield on the planet. It is all aluminum and
        matches the Meade scopes exactly and fits like a glove.It is made by
        AstroZap.They have them in stock.
        Here is the link.http://www.astrozap.com/

        Hope this helps Clear skies Jeff :)

        http://www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm
      • Stephen P. Simpson <simpsonelectric@yaho
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 28, 2003
          Yes sir Jeff. I too am the pround owner of one of those fine dew
          shields.:)

          Steve Simpson
          12inch GPS

          --- In LX200GPS@yahoogroups.com, "nebulasrus <jeff@t...>" <jeff@t...>

        • corduroy27613 <mhenry@nc.rr.com>
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 28, 2003
            Do you guys the dew shield in conjuntion with a heater?

            Matt

            --- In LX200GPS@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen P. Simpson

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 28, 2003
              Hi Matt:) Yes, I have the dew shield which often won't Dew the job
              alone. I also have the heaters and the Dew Buster controler.

              Steve Simpson
              12inch GPS

              --- In LX200GPS@yahoogroups.com, "corduroy27613 <mhenry@n...>"