RE: [LX200GPS] Date/Time Necessary?

  • steve
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4 10:01 PM
      Hi All,

      I have enjoyed this web site very much for the last few months. But the
      time has come to be removed from the sight.

      I have sent several requests to be removed from the list and I hope that you
      will please do so.
      Thank you,
      Steve Vaisey

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5 9:40 AM
        Thanks to all who fielded my question on Date/Time.

        Sincerely,
        Richard
        NOSPS, Past Commander
        D16 Webmaster
        www.calmseas.org Webmaster
        1-360-670-5418

        "No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery"

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7 1:36 PM
          Here's a newbie question...
          How do you determine the center of the to stop points?

        • Dave Schwartz
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7 2:34 PM
            Easy... rotate the forks in azimuth/RA so that the eyepiece is directly
            over the base panel. There's only one place that can happen - exactly
            half way between the stops.

            On 07/03/2013 4:36 PM, Keith Marley wrote:

            > Here's a newbie question...
            > How do you determine the center of the to stop points?
            > On Mar 5, 2013 9:41 AM, "Richard Michels" <teafornosps@...
            > <mailto:teafornosps%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Thanks to all who fielded my question on Date/Time.
            > >
            > > Sincerely,
            > > Richard
            > > NOSPS, Past Commander
            > > D16 Webmaster
            > > www.calmseas.org Webmaster
            > > 1-360-670-5418
            > >
            > > "No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery"

          • Keith Marley
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 7 6:27 PM
              Thank you...