RE: [LX200GPS] Re: Exactly where does the flexible heater strip go??

  • steve
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi All,

      I have enjoyed this web sight very much for the last few months. But the
      time has come to be removed from the sight.

      I have sent several requests to be removed from the list and I hope that you
      will please do so.
      Thank you,
      Steve Vaisey

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 5, 2013
          Its you that does the unsubscribe. Go to the group home page on Yahoo and edit your details - ie., unsubscribe.

          Lawrence

          --- In LX200GPS@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <steve2read@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > I have enjoyed this web site very much for the last few months. But the
          > time has come to be removed from the sight.
          >
          > I have sent several requests to be removed from the list and I hope that you
          > will please do so.
          > Thank you,
          > Steve Vaisey

        • P. Clay Sherrod
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 5, 2013
            Yes, Please do so.
            You apparently responded to every message on the group yesterday no matter what
            subject line with the same message....no less than 10 e-mails.
            Sometimes we have to do things for ourselves; it takes such little effort
            compared to duplicating messages over and over again.

            Dr. Clay
            _____
            Arkansas Sky Observatories
            MPC H45 - Petit Jean Mountain South