Re: Struggling to get my old LX200 GPS going... (Autostar problem?)

  • Dennis Skala
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2012
      I fixed two LX200GPS scopes - an 8" and a 10", both of which had the problem
      of Polaris being 10 degrees off by doing the calibrate sensors utility. I
      don't think it has anything to do with wireless box.

    • Mark Bowling
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2012
        Thanks Dick, thanks Dennis,

        That's great advice.  I shouldn't forget that I still have to make sure that was my problem and enjoy re-learning the scope (and re-reading the manual).  Re-learn to walk before trying to run so to speak.  I'm glad to see this group still going strong.

        Have fun everybody!
        Mark