Re: [LX200GPS] classic lx200 alignment problem

  • John Mahony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2011
      When checking location and time, remember Meade used non-standard conventions
      for time zones, and longitude. In the US, these numbers should be positive on
      the classic (but not on the GPS/ACF models).

      Also when checking the time remember that the keypad can be set to use either 12
      or 24 hour format. If you get mixed up on that, the time could be off by 12
      hours.

      There's a new yahoo group for the classic at
      <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LX200-Classic/>
      The old LX200 group was abandoned by its owner, with the group set so that new
      members are moderated, which prevented new members from participating.

      -John