Re: Simple security control for unattended scope

  • EmilianoP
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hello and Good Year,
      > But what if you want to image low in the NE or NW sky? Then you could
      need up
      > to 180 degrees RA rotation from 0 HA.

      I'm not so lucky to see all the sky. The dome walls are sligtly higher
      than the fork mount, so the TS turns off the scope power only when the
      OTApoints very much under the visibility limits imposed by the dome
      walls.
      I have selected the TS useful for my case, but there are many TS on the
      market could be useful in other cases.
      Emiliano
      --- In LX200GPS@yahoogroups.com, John Mahony <jmmahony@...> wrote:

> [...]
      HA in RA