Happy New Year

  • bobjdonovan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
      Happy New Year from Allenspark Colorado. May 2009 be better and CLEAR
      SKY FOR ALL.

      Bob Donovan
    • Joe Bauman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        Right on! -- Joe

        Happy New Year from Allenspark Colorado. May 2009 be better and CLEAR

        SKY FOR ALL.

        Bob Donovan

      • Divenuts
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
          Here's toasting a cold one to 2009.

          May it be MUCH better than 2008. Perhaps we can make the world a little 'greener', healthier, skies darker and a much stronger economy with the wealth providing personal security and the opportunity to help the hungry and needy.

          Cheers,
          Chuck/divenuts