Re: [LX200GPS] Re: LX200GPS Version

  • Jim Crane
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      autostaretx,
      I used to follow your emails all the time when I was active with my LX200GPS 10".
      But since I have been moving alot with my job I haven't had the scope out much.
      Thank you so much for the information on the version of the autostar II.  I think I will just stay with my 4.0l for awhile until I start using the scope more.  This is exactly what I was hoping to find by re joining the group.  This was very helpful.

      cranestars

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        BTW:
        I have not experienced any bugs in the past to speak of with 4.0l.
        This is why I will stick with it and enjoy observing!
        cranestars