Welcome!

  • Iseestarz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 2:33 PM
      I guess I will be the first to welcome all FUTURE and potential
      owners of all Meade LX200GPS Telescopes! I do believe that these
      telescopes have the potential of being fantastic imaging telescopes,
      both emulsion and electronic, due to Permanent PEC on both axis,
      primary mirror lock, and the "zero image" focuser included! Let alone
      the Global Positioning System now included as the "other" company!
      Let's see if it is all what it is hyped up to be!
      Robert Davidson