Tina Jackson has sent you an Evite Invitation

  • Tina Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      evite
      You are invited to Homeschool Holiday Party by Tina Jackson, hosted by Heather McDonald.
      fyi
      VIEW EVITE INVITATION

      Invite More Friends by adding them to the guest list.

        Add info@... to your address book to ensure that you receive future Evite Invitations in your Inbox.

      Don't want to receive Evite emails from this person?  Update your email preferences.

      Replies to this email will go directly to the sender, not to Evite. Your email address will be displayed in your reply.

      Having trouble opening this Evite Invitation?  Try pasting this URL into your browser:
      http://www.evite.com/r?iid=YPRIVBMMHMSARMLDRJLT&li=iq&src=email

      Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.