Make Your Own Hoola Hoop Class

  • Elissa Wahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Make Your Own Hoola Hoop! (We need RSVPs NOW!)
      Monday, Jan. 7, 10:00-11:30am
      Emily Landers, owner/operator of Tape Pixie, will show us how to make industrial strength, homemade, hoola hoops. Erin will go over everything from where to get supplies, how to measure, and how to decorate. She will also bring pre-made hoops for us to decorate.

      We will be making a 2 tape hoop (1 layer of duck tape and 1 layer of gaffe) on a 30” hoop. The 30” hoops are a good size for elementary aged kids. These will be $10/hoop if you bring your own duck tape OR $12/hoop using her duck tape. Gaffe tape will be provided.

      If there are older kids (or moms) interested, a 34” hoop would be a good size. These will be $15 with no additional charge to use Erin’s duck and gaffe tape.

      Class Fee is $1 for members and $2 for non members.
      Please RSVP to amy@... with whether you want a 30” hoop, if you will be bringing your own duck tape or using hers, or if you want a 34” hoop.

      We’ll try to get Erin back for a “tricks” class sometime after our hoops are made!

      Class held at RISE Resource Center. Class open to anyone! Spread the word!

      Elissa Wahl
      RISE Resource Center   (Sign up for our FREE newsletter!)
      Nevada Homeschool Network; NV Homeschooling Information
      My Blog: Christian Unschooling