FREE Class Tonight! Neuroplasticity - The Brain's Ability to Build New Pathways

  • Elissa Wahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012

      Neuroplasticity - The Brain's Ability to Build New Pathways

      Come and learn how we can help your child who may experience learning disabilities, anxiety, focus problems, spectrum disorders, and more - with NO medications!

      Educational Seminar hosted by BrainSolutions.

      FREE Please RSVP elissa@...

      7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
      Tonight! Thursday Dec 6, 2012
      RISE Education Resource Center

      Elissa Wahl
      RISE Resource Center   (Sign up for our FREE newsletter!)
      Nevada Homeschool Network; NV Homeschooling Information
      My Blog: Christian Unschooling