Special Needs Resource-Free Informational Session

  • Elissa Wahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 4:48 PM

      Neuroplasticity and You

      Does your child exhibit certain behaviors? See if this brain training can help your child! Come and learn about your brain's unique ability to re-wire and create new pathways where there has been injury or a learning disability.

      There is a wide array of learning difficulties, and many children (between 4 - 6%) suffer from them. They are not due to a lack of intelligence, but have a neurobiological origin and arise from the fact that certain areas of the brain may not have developed correctly during the prenatal period. Other issues such as anxiety, focus and attention may even be caused by the over conduction of sound through the bones in the head.

      The idea of neuroplasticity gives hope in that we can now, using the Tomatis Method, with targeted time and repetition, help your child's brain build new pathways to circumvent problem areas, or help "fire up" areas that may not be working properly.

      Thursday, Sept 13th, 7pm FREE @ RISE Education Resource Center, 3460 North Rancho Drive, LV NV  89130

      RSVP to Elissa elissa@...

      Elissa Wahl
      RISE Resource Center   (Sign up for our FREE newsletter!)
      Nevada Homeschool Network; NV Homeschooling Information
      My Blog: Christian Unschooling