Hi from the Hollingworth Family

  • obechum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hello to all,

      I was excited to see a group of people who are homeschooling with special needs. My name is Amy and I have 2 sons with Autism. I am hoping to get more information on any group activities or helps that you have found to be helpful. Especially ciriculum, I have some favorites like touch math and the abeka ciriculum but hoping to get more advice from you. Looking forward to getting to know the group. :)