Free Books

  • Laurie Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Year to you all!

      I have a leather-bound 29-volume Encyclopedia Britannica set from 1993 that is free to anyone who will come pick them up from my house on the east side.
      There is also a child's encyclopedia set from 1997 that is free as well.  My 13-year-old son used it until last year.
      I also have various other hard-bound books to any takers.
      We are moving next month and need to get rid of all of it.
      You can e-mail me privately about pickup.
      Thank you,

      Laurie Hale