Weatherperson Visit

  • kristina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone. Henderson Homeschoolers will be hosting a visit by a
      Channel 13 Weatherperson on Sept 18th at 1pm at the Downtown Henderson
      Recreational Center in their gym.

      This is an invitation to all homeschoolers in the valley to come join
      us. Amanda Sanchez, channel 13's weatherperson will be talking with our
      homeschoolers for a 40 min visit. Channel 13 will tape part of the
      visit and play it back on their evening newscast.

      If you would like to join us, please email me back with the number that
      is attending so I can make sure the Rec Center has what we need.

      My email address is adamsimonis6@yahoocom or sbomb2@...

      Thanks, Kristina Krist
      Leader of Henderson Homeschoolers.