LVNA May 2011 semi annual meeting minutes

  • karen.gilman@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Weren't able to attend the May meeting?

      Read the minutes of our May 10, 2011 LVNA semi annual meeting, posted to our yahoo group, at lvna90004@yahoogroups.com. See "Files posted."

      Get involved, follow up on issues that concern you.

      Remember to report graffiti to 311 or the City's website:
      anti-graffiti.lacity.org/welcome

      Vice reports: call 911 to report crimes in progress (illegal activity in cars parked in front of your house, for example, carefully take photos to send to LAPD,if possible) and also share your concerns with our City Council District 4 new Field Deputy, Sheila Irani, 213-473-7004. We are hoping to have sufficient documentation to warrant better street llighting and police drive-by coverage, possibly even traffic controls off of Western or Wilton.