Dog Barking Problems 500 Block N. Plymouth

  • Fourteener54
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 6:34 AM
      We have a animal keeper, (not a pet owner) with two large dogs who are left unattended day and night. The dogs bark up to an hour at night from 10PM to 2AM. This is a chronic problem which has been reported but not being managed.

      If other neighbors on Plymouth and Windsor are aware of this problem, please send a private email. Thank you.

      Mark